Hello, I’m Kim Reynolds and I’m an ABR designated agent. I work with Keller Williams in Murfreesboro TN and I wanted to show you how a realtor like me could help you sell or buy a home!!!!
Help arrange financing:
1. Assist in locating sources or mortgage loans.
2. Help you examine how much you can afford but how much you may want to spend.
3. Assist in comparing different financing options
4. Provide information on purchasing incentives that may be available.
5. Educate and discuss the differences between being pre qualified and pre approved for a mortgage.
Assist in finding the right property:
1. Identify your needs and wants in a property
2. Find appropriate available properties
3. Set up an automated e-mail alert system that immediately notifies you of properties
4. Sort through inaccurate information about homes in the area
5. Provide ready access to all MLS-listed properties
6. Network with other agents for properties not yet in the MLS
7. Preview properties prior to showing
8. Help select for viewing only those homes that fit your needs
9. Aid in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
10. Assist in analyzing the pros and cons of each property
11. Disclose all known latent material defects
12. Assist you in evaluating properties for suitability, affordability, and resale value.
Educate you on market conditions
1. Educate you on whether it is a buyers market or a sellers market
2. Show statistics on what percent of list price the sellers are currently receiving
3. Show trends, current average days on market, current absorption rate, and or current months of inventory.
COUNT ON YOUR ACCREDITED BUYER’S REPRESENTATIVE (ABR) TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF BUYER-REPRESENTATION SERVICES.